Rajasthan State Data Centre (RSDC)
State Data Centre (SDC) has been identified as one of the important elements of core infrastructure for supporting e-Governance initiatives of National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
SDC scheme has been approved for all State by Government of India with an outlay of Rs. 1623.20 crores over a period of 5 years.
The SDC’s aim is to consolidate services, applications and infrastructure to provide efficient electronic delivery of G2G, G2C and G2B services.
State Implementing Agency RajComp Info Servies Ltd.
Inaugurated by Hon’ble Chief Minister of the State
Inauguration date 15-12-2010
FAT (Go Live) date 27-06-2011
TPA appointment date 17-08-2011
ISO Certification date 15-10-2012
- Tier II Architecture – 99.74% Uptime
- ISO 27001 and 20000 Certified
- Third Party Audited
- MOU signed with NIC
- Connectivity with National Knowledge Network
- Secure centralized repository of the State related data and applications
- Enablement of 24×7 online delivery of government services through information and citizen services portals
- Hosting of state intranet portal and related websites.
- Better operational & management control of state applications and data
- Minimization of overall cost of data management, IT resource management and deployment of services
- Making available “IT infrastructure on demand” to State departments and agencies
- Standardization of systems
Key Applications Online:
- SI & PL
- Online govt. job recruitment portal
- Arogya Online
- Disaster Recovery at NDC (Ph-II), Hyderabad
- More than 2.5 Crore Transactions per month
- Inregration with Mobile Service Delivery Gateway
- Oracle, SQL Server and PostgresSQL database cluster established.
- Virtualization and Cloud setup under process
In addition, State has established a Data Centre with an area of 900 sq.ft. from its own budget and it is functional since December 2005, More than 64 Services installed in this Data Centre running 112 applications/websites.