State Service Delivery Gateway
The State Portal and State Service Delivery Gateway (SSDG) project has been formulated under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) to fulfill the vision of providing enhanced and efficient delivery of services through the State Portal. State Portal is envisaged to act as the primary interface for all e-Governance initiatives and services across State Government Departments. e-Forms will allow online submission and receipt of applications for delivery of various services. A citizen will be able to download the e-form through internet and submit the application electronically, and will also be able to track the status of the application. The SSDG will act as a messaging middleware providing standards based messaging switch which will allow seamless exchange of data between the State Portal and State Government Departments.
- Providing easy, anywhere and anytime access to Government services (both information and transactional)
- Reducing the number of visits of citizen to a Government Office / Department for availing the G2C services
- Reducing the administrative burden as well as service fulfillment time and costs for the Government, citizens and businesses
- Delivery of service through Common Service Centers (CSCs) by leveraging the common infrastructure (SWAN, SDC, etc.) and development of the applications and infrastructure required for deployment of State Portal and SSDG for the State
- Departments for the project include Agriculture, Horticulture, rural Development, Employment, Social Welfare, PHED, Energy, Revenue, Medical, Transport, Local Self Bodies and Jaipur – Collectorate