(Hospital Management Information System)
Government of Rajasthan has taken the initiative to automate the Hospitals in the State to improve the patient care, eHealth of ‘Arogya Online’ is the electronic management of health information to deliver safer, more efficient, better quality healthcare to the citizens of the state.
The key benefits of ‘Arogys Online’ system include:
- Streamlines workflow operations to improve hospital administration
- Enhances the quality of patient care
- Creates a platform for information exchange
- Streamlines resource utilization and management across hospital departments
- Single point solution for optimizing productivity and reducing manpower costs
- End-to-end supply chain management within the system
- Unique modular design structure of application to enhance operational flexibility
The integrated solution manages SMS Hospitals Central Lab OPD, IPD, OT’s, Drug Store and Blood Bank as well as the treatment modalities offered be more than 44 clinical & non-clinical departments, 70+ wards with 2500+ beds. The system also manages an avg. of 5500-6000 no. OPD patients on daily basis and approx. 15000 daily investigations with errorless reporting mechanism.
- Rajasthan e-Gov Champion 2010 Award to Dr. G.N. Saxena, Nodal Officer, Project
- Manthan Award (South Asia & Aisa-Pacific) 2012 to Megh-Sushrut CDAC Application for Arogys online
- Replication al all 6 Medical Colleges with Attached Hospitals
- Replication at 15 District Hospitals
- मुख्यमंत्री नि:शुल्क दवा योजना
- Computerization of 28 Blood Banks
- e-Library & Hostel LAN
- e-Classroom (Budget Announcement 2012-13)
Department of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan planned to establish e-library at each of the six Medical Colleges and one Dental College across the state of Rajasthan. Currently the project is under final stages of implementation and e-library has been established at Dr. SN Medical College Jodhpur.
E-Library at medical colleges shall contain the following
- Central library server containing E-Books/Digital Content of different books and journals
- IT infrastructure like Computers, Color and heavy duty laser printers
- Recorded lectures through virtual classroom and other digital educational stuff